Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal. The formal legal aspect of access to any information and articles contained in this journal site refers to the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA).
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- Copyright Notice
All material contained in this site is protected by law. It is prohibited to quote part or all of the contents of this website for commercial use without the approval of the board of editors of this journal.
- If you find one or more articles contained in The Journal of Islamic Education Research that infringe or potentially infringe your copyright, please report it to us, via email to Principal Contact.
- All Information contained in Tarbiyatuna is academic. Tarbiyatuna: Jurnal Pendidikan Islam is not liable for any losses incurred by misuse of information from this site.