1. JIER: Journal of Islamic Education Research published by the Faculty of Tarbiyah and Teacher's Training (FTIK) of the State Institute for Islamic Studies of Jember (Institut Agama Islam Negeri Jember - IAIN Jember) which was first published in December 2019.
2. Online ISSN (2716-1005) and Print ISSN (2716-0998) are issued by Lembaga Ilmu Pengetahuan Indonesia (the Indonesian Institute of Sciences) based on Decree Number: SK no. 0005.27160998/JI.3.1/SK.ISSN/2020.01 and Number: SK no. 0005.27161005/JI.3.1/SK.ISSN/2020.01 on January 24, 2020. So, in 2019, JIER only issued one issue number.
3. Since 2020, JIER has consistently published two issue numbers, each in June and December.
4. Since Volume 3 Number 1 (2022), DOI is added to every published article.
5. Since volume 3 Number 1 (2022), the journal template uses English. We expect that our locale readers will face no difficulties in getting new insight from JIER: Journal of Islamic Education Research as well as it is part of JIER's transformational steps in attracting a wider audience.